baseball site

http://www.geocities.com/baseballcentral2k/ i thought id do more of hitting and fielding than steven ellis does, i’ll even put a link to this site on it

How did you learn about that site?

Hey, CardsWin…

Hope you’re doing well. Just wanted to remind you that you are responding to some posts that are about 4 years old.

Thanks.

What the heck is going on with you Tanner?
The site sure misses you…How was last season…are you still in Louisiana?

End of previous season he contacted me. Got himself in a funk and wanted to come out so I could work with him. Told him I’d be happy to work with him. But then never heard from him. Sent him a PM, too, and haven’t heard anything. Hope he’s ok.

I may have his phone number. If I do, maybe I’ll give him a call.

Ya know thats the first time I fell for the old post routine :oops:
Heres hoping we hear from him soon…I miss the kid.

For those who don’t know Tanner was with us for many years, he was a S Dakotan and then got a scholly to an Iowa school that went on to compete for a national championship (JUCO), then went to SE Louisiana St. All of us who have been here for years have a very special place for this young man.

Actually, JD…I think he posted in November so he might still be hanging around after all.

[quote=“gettingthere”]Hey, CardsWin…

Hope you’re doing well. Just wanted to remind you that you are responding to some posts that are about 4 years old.
.[/quote]

Yeah, I did realize that.
Still, maybe somebody now has the same question
and could benefit from an answer.

Good point, and could be. I just wanted to make sure that if you were waiting for an answer and it didn’t come that you didn’t take it personally :slight_smile:

I know I’ve lost track of dates when searching for a particular subject matter.

Actually,
the other day when I replied to the question,
I had just searched for unanswered posts and commented on this thread.
I didn’t even look at the date (at least I don’t remember doing so.).

I found a number for Tanner. It’s kind of late so I won’t call him now. But I’ll give him a ring over the weekend.