Bartolo Colon clip anyone?

All I got is a clip that shows his lower body action (that I downloaded from this forum), just cant find anything else :frowning:

Anyone?

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/team/player_media.jsp?player_id=112526

only streams though. you can always rip them to wmv

[quote=“triace”]http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/team/player_media.jsp?player_id=112526

only streams though. you can always rip them to wmv[/quote]

How to do that? :slight_smile:

i use GetASFstream so thats the only one i know how to use. i suppose all the other programs are basically the same.

you open whatever file you want to see in your browser. pause or stop it when it starts playing, right click then click properties. you’ll see this long url like “mms://…” you copy that whole url, paste it in the program, press exec and it’ll save to whatever directory you want. you can find another program and convert it to .avi or mpg if you really wanted to.

its semi complicated in the beginning but mlb.com puts up tons of videos and if you want to go to them frame by frame then you should try it. otherwise its simplier just to watch the streams.

Are these programs free for downloading or must you purchase them?

getasfstream is free.

[quote=“triace”]i use GetASFstream so thats the only one i know how to use. i suppose all the other programs are basically the same.

you open whatever file you want to see in your browser. pause or stop it when it starts playing, right click then click properties. you’ll see this long url like “mms://…” you copy that whole url, paste it in the program, press exec and it’ll save to whatever directory you want. you can find another program and convert it to .avi or mpg if you really wanted to.

its semi complicated in the beginning but mlb.com puts up tons of videos and if you want to go to them frame by frame then you should try it. otherwise its simplier just to watch the streams.[/quote]

Thanks!

I tried it and when I click execute (after few moments) I get “file open error” message :frowning:

i dont know. try to recheck the url. maybe paste it into notepad to verify that you got the entire link. look in the large white box and see if a more detailed explanation is there. or check if a file appears in the directory you want it. sometimes the program has errors at 99%. it cuts off the last second or 2 but the file should still be playable. if all else fails, i can get it for you and upload them to rapidshare or something.