Bad elbow

over the summer i hurt my elbow. i didnt think too much of it but i still took 2 months off of throwing just to be safe. now im in college and i pitched for the first time 2 days ago. there is slight pain in my elbow while i was pitching, but after it was very sore, swollen, and there is a bruise on the insde of my elbow.

does anyone know why there would be a bruise?

Assuming you weren’t hit by a batted ball, I would advise you to see a doctor and get that bruise checked out. It might be nothing, or it could be serious. Don’t wait.

dont mean to scare you

you might be bleeding internally in your arm
a bruise just doesnt pop up

i would have gotten it check out after i hurt it
2 months may not have been enough

i am going to the doctor in a week i was just seeing if anyone knew what it might be beforehand

thank you

[quote=“kelvinp”]dont mean to scare you

2 months may not have been enough[/quote]

Thanks doctor, Oh, wait, you have no knowledge of anything.

If weird stuff happens to me, I usually google the symptoms and check out sites like www.webmb.com first, which is usually exactly what the doctor says an hour later.

doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that bruises dont just pop up

[quote]dont mean to scare you

2 months may not have been enough[/quote] god you know if you get any dumber were gana have to take you to a vet and get you put to sleep. “hi im kelvin im not a doctor but not above telling you your injury is probly career ending and extremly serious rather than just saying get it looked at”. you know nothing about what you post on these forums mechanically and now your gana diagnose somebodys injury and tell them its to late?

notice i said might
i know im not a docter

but explain why a bruise would pop up out of nowhere
he already said he hurt his elbow previously

never said it was career ending
never siad it was too late

why are you puting words in my mouth

isnt what i said a reasonable possibility

You said he had internal bleeding in his arm. There would (probably) be more than a bruise occuring. You need to lurk the forums more instead of just posting whatever 4th grade ideas you have.

[quote] there is slight pain in my elbow while i was pitching, but after it was very sore, swollen, and there is a bruise on the insde of my elbow.
[/quote]

somebody tell me where would a bruise come from
he didnt say he hit it on anything

apology

im sorry if i said anything offensive
i was out of place to say you had a serious injury
im sure a docter will give you a better explaination

sincerely,    
                      Kelvinp

[quote=“kelvinp”]you might be bleeding internally in your arm
a bruise just doesnt pop up [/quote]

wow really,it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize a bruise is caused by internal bleeding. or maybe its when the magical care-bears give you a hickey. kelvin just to let you know I’m not making fun of you i’m just joking with ya.