Bad Day

Anybody ever have one of those horrible days?
First, when I’m throwing my knuckleball keeps spinning.
Second, my fastball is all over the place
Third, my duece is hanging
Fourth, my wallet gets stolen
Fifth, I get diarrhea
Sixth, my genitals hurt

:frowning:
Sorry if that’s TMI but I’m just having a bad day all together, had to vent somewhere.

This should help…

That song has got to be the most annoying song ever made. What I do after one of those bad days is just go out somewhere with a tee, bat and some balls, line it up infront of a fence and just smash the hell out of the balls for 30 minutes. Never fails.

I can’t go do that bcz there’s 2 feet of snow and people in Wyoming don’t appreciate baseball enough for me to go somewhere indoors and do that without being kicked out.

Build a snowman and throw a ball at it. 8)

[quote=“OffSet”]That song has got to be the most annoying song ever made. amen that song sucks

i’ll tell you what my college coach told us.

you have about 3 options:

1. you can work to get a little better and learn to appreciate the good days;

2. you can blame it on everyone else, get mad, and look for someone or something to blame your performance on;

3. you can quit and play the piano or something.

kick yourself in the butt, understand that if this was easy everyone would do it and the mlb wouldn’t spend so much time in latin america, and get better. you can do it if you want to.

Yeah I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was coming across my body with my arm too much and my fingernails were a little too long. I fixed it and yesterday I was fine.