Back knee scraping on ground

when i start to fatigue on the mound my back knee/shin start to drag on the ground very similar to what scott kazmir does but actually scrapes on the ground

what causes this?

idk scraping comes from a long stride
i dont see why your stride gets longer when you get tired

pushing off maybe

[quote=“OffSet”]when i start to fatigue on the mound my back knee/shin start to drag on the ground very similar to what scott kazmir does but actually scrapes on the ground

what causes this?[/quote]
I think you answered our own question.

[quote=“Roger”][quote=“OffSet”]when i start to fatigue on the mound my back knee/shin start to drag on the ground very similar to what scott kazmir does but actually scrapes on the ground

I think you answered our own question.[/quote]
Yea but what does the fatigue cause that leads to my back leg dragging?

[quote=“OffSet”][quote=“Roger”][quote=“OffSet”]when i start to fatigue on the mound my back knee/shin start to drag on the ground very similar to what scott kazmir does but actually scrapes on the ground

I think you answered our own question.[/quote]
Yea but what does the fatigue cause that leads to my back leg dragging?[/quote]

Probably because instead of most of us who start to shorten their stride as the game goes on, you lenthen yours out and your legs, already tiring, lose the strength to stabalize everything. Do you start missing up alot as you go deeper into games? It might be because your losing the solid base of your back leg, and launching the ball instead of finishing your pitch.