As the season winds down

This year has been pretty lacklustre. Poor coaching cost us in the end.

This past weekend we had provincials in St.Albert.
Very first game we play St.Albert . I started, throwign pretty hard, splitter was deadly, curve was nowhere to be seen though. I walked one guy, then an error, then double steal, and i threw a pitch , and it was a strike, catcher lost it, it rolled away, both scored.
Catcher had a bad game, I pitched well other than a few wild pitches. We ended up putting a kid in for relief that got hammered, ended up losing 11-1.

We couldnt get anything going against St.Albert, just shit the bed. To make it to the semi-finals we had to beat Carstairs, the number one seeded team going into it. That game was a nail biter. We started our Ace, he threw smoke, they hit him. There ace pitched, we hit him too. Back and forth. We were the home team, and going into the bottom of 6(we only play 7) we were down 9-8, we rallied, they got frustrated, got a 14-9 lead, and shut them down in the top of the 7th.

So we moved onto the semi’s to play Fort Saskatchewan, our rivals all year, we hated them, they hated us. That game was intense, they pithced their ace, we pitched this kid we picked up. We were the away team. First inning we got a man on third, I came up and singled to score him. I playe da hell of a game, we were up 5-4 in the bottom of the 5th when they had hte bases loaded, two outs, when a guy ripped one between first and second, I stretched out on my belly, got it and threw the guy out. We ended up winnint 9-5.

The finals we played St.Albert again, crazy game, extra innings, they were the home team, we were winning 9-8, we put in a pitcher with 2 outs, nobody on, and he walked two, then threw three wild pitches in a row, they ended up winning. Good news was I play great all weekend long, led our team in RBI’s and hits, no errors. Ended up getting chosen for the zone all-star team.
On the 17th we have Westerns here, Ferguson Jenkins is htrowing out the opening pitch, so escatic to meet him. Then after that I have the zone championships in lethrbidge, get to play under the lights and everything.

Westerns next weekend, getting pumpeeeed up.