Arm after breaking hands

after you break my hands I now bring my throwing (right) arm and bring it to my right hip before coming forward and throwing over the top, but is it better to do this than bring your arm back to sort of parrallel to the ground like I used to do?
I figure what I do now is better because my arm has further to travel to get above my shoulder and get more power into the ball.

[quote=“xanderh”]after you break my hands I now bring my throwing (right) arm and bring it to my right hip before coming forward and throwing over the top, but is it better to do this than bring your arm back to sort of parrallel to the ground like I used to do?
I figure what I do now is better because my arm has further to travel to get above my shoulder and get more power into the ball.[/quote]
What you’re talking about is what I would classify as personal style. Your arm action needs to fit into your delivery timing-wise to give you proper loading at the proper time. If you feel you can throw harder with the new arm action, you may have made a timing improvement.