Arm action..

Well I got good news… had an x-ray, had an MRI and checked out ok… although still doesn’t explain why when I throw (sometimes) w/velocity I get pain and not your typically soreness… I thought I’d have what my brother had - which was a tear in my labrum. The Doc said it is very hard to diagnose, and based off my evaluation didn’t feel I had one…
I guess comes down to being 35, and trying to throw like an 18 year old…

Anyway, I’ve been throwing in my basement, and by taking pointers from the site and tweaking my mechanics… I noticed 2 things, that don’t cause my pain in my shoulder when I throw

1)If I throw where I lead w/my elbow more exaggerated then let the forearm snap through to release… which allready happens when most people throw - but I really focus on the elbow getting ahead. It really feels like I get more velocity this way as well…

2)If I keep my elbow closer to my head when I throw as well - it seems when my elbow gets away from my head - i feel it in my shoulder…

Do you guys think this is something that is ok to do, shouldn’t be doing? makes any sense?

I’m going to get some video up here shortly, to see if how I’m throwing looks ok…

Thanks,
Lee