Appreciate any criticism/suggestions

I am just looking for things to improve on. Don’t mind the annoying commentators, this was from my high school city championship a few years back.

I can get additional video if need be.
Thanks!

What are you throwin there wild man? Whats the speed?
It’s interesting to me how many different angles you come at it with, do you still throw this way? How about a little background?
Are you playing in HS still or have you moved on? If so where?

[quote=“jdfromfla”]What are you throwin there wild man? Whats the speed?
It’s interesting to me how many different angles you come at it with, do you still throw this way? How about a little background?
Are you playing in HS still or have you moved on? If so where?[/quote]

1. 4-seam, 2-seam, slurve
  2. I have never been clocked before, if i had to guess high 70’s low 80’s.
  3. I don’t really drop down side arm anymore, as for everything else, i haven’t changed.
  4. I’m not still in high school, I’m 25, I played a year of college ball then joined the Army. I currently play in a pretty competitive Adult Wood Bat league up in Cleveland.

Well thank you for your service…now get me some recent vid…come on man :smiley: …you know better.
Nice league huh? How long do you guys get to play (My youngest was doin some of that down in Fla last summer…get league…lots of minor leaguers and ex-pro’s and some college guys)?
Are you having issues or are you looking for something in particular?

LOL. I do know better but I just threw this up to get started. I will get some recent video posted as soon as I can, if it ever stops raining. We only play 25-30 games. There are some ex-pros but the majority of the league is made up of college kids. I’m not really having any issues besides that i want to lengthen my stride and use my legs more. I tore my ACL playing a couple of years ago, so i need to work on my legs. Really, I’m just looking to improve. I know I don’t have a college scholarship on the line or anything, pitching is just a passion of mine.

your upper body should move towards catcher and once you release the ball, you must face the catcher and stand properly.