Anyone have this problem with SetPro forums!?!?!?

I signed up for the SetPro forums on Friday. So I go to sign in today and it would let me view the paid forums. I believe I was scammed out of my money and I’m pissed about it. I go to call and email SetPro and all of there email addresses don’t exist anymore and only one phone number works and they never called back. Has anyone had this problem with SetPro and if so how can I fix it? Thanks alot

… I’d like to help but I know nothing about SetPro. :lol:

How could you be scammed out of your money? Did you put down a credit card? The Internet is a risky business. I’m not sure if I’d put down information if I were looking for a “free” forum.

SetPro is a paid forum :roll: Of course I gave them a credit card number when I bought the 6 months access.

ok… then what’s the problem? You bought it for six months right?

true but I kind of want to use it before the 6 months are up

How droll… 8)

BTW, are you going to leave the “proud to be a member” message at the bottom if you can’t use the forum?

Hose :lol:

How droll… 8)

BTW, are you going to leave the “proud to be a member” message at the bottom if you can’t use the forum?

Hose :lol:[/quote]

Cold.

That really does suck though. Never funned to be scammed and believe me I have been plenty :frowning:

Kaz: When you’re finally up and running at the Setpro forums, are you going to put “Proud Member of the Let’s Talk Pitching Baseball Forums” in your signature?

:shock:

[quote=“Steven Ellis”]Kaz: When you’re finally up and running at the Setpro forums, are you going to put “Proud Member of the FREE Let’s Talk Pitching Baseball Forums” in your signature?

:shock:[/quote]

fixed.

Love it!

“Proud Member of the FREE Let’s Talk Pitching Baseball Forums”

KAz,

Just curious…how much did you pay for 6 months access?

$30

You guys happy now!?!?!?!
V

I don’t know if anyone else here belongs to SetPro… if that’s the case (pause) no one can help you.

EDIT: wait nevermind you got it fixed.

nope didn’t get it fixed

But you had the models…

Yeah…

They were in the free forum