Any analysis welcome

Hi everyone. Apologies for the poor quality, my camera-woman was holding the camera sideways to get a taller shot, but forgot she was taking a video and not a photograph. Using windows movie maker to rotate it 90 degrees lost some of the quality, on top of the quality that almost always seems to be lost in uploading videos to youtube.

I’d appreciate (greatly) any analysis on my delivery.

The only question I have in specific is how to eliminate falling off to the side after making the pitch. I do not have a mound in the video, so that may have something to do with it, but even with one, I still end up generally moving towards first base after my follow through.

Other than that, any comments, suggestions, etc are welcome.

Just an FYI, I am 17, almost 18 years old. Not sure if that will make any difference in any of your critiques. Thanks in advance!

Oh, almost forgot:

Your front knee, at landing, is outside of your landing foot. Try to land on the inside of that foot, providing a better “anchor” for stopping forward momentum and for everything to rotate around. It’s hard to tell from this angle but where does your front foot land in relation to your target line from your back foot to the plate? Are you landing to the right of that line?

My front foot is definitely landing to the left (my left) of the back foot-plate target line. Not by a huge margin, but just doing a mock delivery here in my room I was able to notice it. Should I try to keep it more towards the right?

if ur not gonna land on a straight line then land on the throwing hand side a little… it helps with the kenetic chain… im not sure how but apparently it does 8)

and maybe u shud shorten ur stride… u dont ever get over ur front leg after the balance point

its causing some loss in velocity