Annoying Issue

No idea where to put this so sorry if this is the wrong spot. But whenever i log in i always get logged off after i click a link. I DO click log me in automaticly but the same thing keeps happening. When i want to look at another topic i sign in and it says something like the topic does not exist. its really annoying and i have no idea how to stop it.
And i did check the FAQ section.

Sounds like you might have some type of popup blocker… Try holding the CTRL button will clicking on a link.

[quote=“Top_Secret”]No idea where to put this so sorry if this is the wrong spot. But whenever i log in i always get logged off after i click a link. I DO click log me in automaticly but the same thing keeps happening. When i want to look at another topic i sign in and it says something like the topic does not exist. its really annoying and i have no idea how to stop it.
And i did check the FAQ section.[/quote]

Ok I had the exact same problem on another forum. And here is how to fix it:

It seems like your PC is blocking the cookies coming from this site. If you use Internet Explorer, do this:

1. Check on the right side on the bottom of your IE window. You should see an “EYE” with a symbol, like it was locked. Click it twice. Then it should open a new window with all the cookies that were blocked. Then right-click each line from that list and click where it says something like: Always permit cookies from this site… (I don’t remember the exact phrase, but you can’t go wrong)

2. Also you might want to put this site on your “Trusted Sites”. To do this click on Tools on the IE (On the menu where you have File, Edit…). Then click on Internet Options. Then click on the Security tab and click on the third figure on that list (the green one). Now click on the “Sites…” button, and lastly on the new window type exactly this: https://www.letstalkpitching.com
    and click OK

By doing those last steps you won’t have any problems with cookies, and you might skip the first steps.

Do this and see if it works. :slight_smile:
Sorry if this sounded confused, but it’s not that difficult, trust me hehe

Sorry about the double-post guys, but I would like to post an image with that “EYE” I mentioned on my last post, so here it is:

Got it fixed thanks for the help.

It would be good if the mod or Ellis put that explanation on the FAQ section so newcomers that eventually have this problem will get it fixed.

I’ll put it in the F.A.Q. – or at least try to. I’ll also add a “help” section, where I’ll make this particular topic “sticky.”

Thanks for the input!