Anator p70

has anyone heard of or tryed this product? I am just trying to pack on muscle, i have talked to some people about this product and it really, really worked for them, so just wanted some peoples opinion on it

if your a pitcher, you dont want to increase muscle size, which is what this product does. And it dosent seem safe anyways. The more muslce you pack on, the more its gonna constrict you from pitching, which will lower your velocity and lead to injuries. Try looking for other protein products.

Eat more.

If I remember correctly, anator p70 is a postworkout drink specifically developed for recovery/aiding in protein synthesis.

It’s actually not a bad product, considering the rep muscletech has. However, I would invest your money into something else, and eat more. I’ll look up a review that a deserusan did on the bodybuilding.com forums. He’s extremely knowledgeable, and is a well respected member over there.

Buy some bulk Leucine, and mix that in with your post workout shake, and you should be good to go. Aim for a 2:1 ratio with carbs-protein, and throw in 5-10 grams of bulk leucine. It’ll aid in protein synthesis, which is a good thing.

Here’s the review he posted on the article, but again, I think it be better for you spend your money on something else. Supplements are overrated, 8) but some do help! :slight_smile:

i have a high body fat count so i was just trying to increase muscle to decrease fat and i heard the product works really well, but thanx for the input