Anabolic-pump

If you take this stuff you are dumb. It makes muscle mass something you do not want. If your arm mass weights 10 pounds and you add mass and make it 15-20 then how do you throw a ball 90 tell me that and strong muscle not big is the way to go. How do you think Ervin Santana at 6-3 160lbs. throws the ball 95+.
So stop wasting your time ok and get smart and realize size doesnt matter.

:roll: haha, thanks for the input, although, you amuse me with your brotelligence… Maybe you should do some research on the active ingredients-you’ll think a little differently, but then again, who am I to judge… Oh, wait… It makes food more anabolic by pushing it into your glycogen… What does that mean-better endurance, hmm… From using it, yes!

Does it make me explode??? Hmm… NO, having looked in the mirror, I’ve yet to explode up to 300 lbs… Better yet, my flexibility/range of motion is a lot better now-granted, that’s not from the AP.

AP is not a miracle supplement…

Leave your ignorance at the door!

Better yet, there’s a lot of promising research in regards to its use for diabetics, but again, where I’m getting this info from? Oh, that’s right, from research, something you’ve yet to hear about.

Please do not spue your bs about this supplement.

Better yet, challenge me on the subject? C’mon, give it your best shot? I want to know why you think this way? I’ll be happy to post up some research for everyone to see, as this is probably one of the best NONHORMONAL! supplements to ever hit the market. And, it’s healthy for you… But c’mon, amuse me your wits, and godly knowedge of pitching/supplementation/weight lifting/anything else that deals with pitching.

Here’s a hint: WITHOUT FOOD, ANOBOLIC-PUMP DOES NOT WORK!

YOU USE IT IN CONJUNCTION WITH A MEAL CONTAINING CARBS! THAT IS HOW IT WORKS! WITHOUT CARBS, AP IS USELESS, AND MAY MAKE YOU SICK DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT PUSHES CARBS INTO YOUR GLYCOGEN!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? YOU’LL USE YOUR FOOD MORE EFFICIENTLY!

I apologize for my behavior, but I hate it when people spew BS towards others when they don’t even do their research. It sickens me. This product is 100 % healthy for you!

Do I recommend it? Yes, granted you’re over 18 for liability reasons, and have a solid diet down. I understand what this supplement is, and how it works, he does not. Nor would I ever recommend anything that may damage a person’s health!

Someone should tell Bobby Jenks that his arms are too heavy, and he shouldnt be throwing so hard!

Honestly, if you dont know something, don’t post it here. Your opinion is not enough reason to persuade or dissuade anyone of anything. Come in here with facts.

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_US009.htm
read the black letters under the bottle
It says adds muscle MASS. That means size. No matter what you say baseball pitching is not a power sport its a skill how you use your mechanics to create more velocity. If it was power then you would have huge kids throwing fast but nope we have people like Heelan13 5-7 125 and throws 80 as a freshman. THat shows that it is not a power sport and its a skill sport.
I would rather take something else that can bring amino acids to the muscle.

i think bobby jenks is big bone and by this pic his arms are normall size
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20051027/images/jenks.jpg

Seriously, Rstar1, your letting your ego cloud your perception of what the product does.

What are carbohydrates? Answer this for me?

If you take something like this, it isn’t going to make you HUGE! It’ll make you use your food more efficiently (carbohydrates)! Your perception of muscle mass on a pitcher is jaded, and makes you look like a fool for even posting about it. Not everyone has the genetics to get jacked 19 inch arms, and from a training aspect, not everyone is going to train to get 19 inch arms. Just look at the thread you just posted, seriously, your like a twit that just won’t quit…

Learn to read, and properly falliciate your argument into something meaningful. Now prove to me why the active ingredients in this product will suddenly make users bloat up to be monsters, who won’t have the capability to throw a baseball?

But that would take reading, and doing some research, huh? You need to learn to think before posting-as I’ve said before, your ideas are good, your posts are flawed as you seem to have no respect for other board members…

Roger Clemens has big arms: http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/mlb/2002/0813/photo/r_clemens_i.jpg

He lifts, sprints, and does plyos.

that doesnt look like big arms on roger

All i am getting at is that taking stuff that says muscle mass
Mass-bulk, size, expanse, or massiveness:example towers of great mass and strength

there are plenty of big pitchers who throw in the 90’s…you pick one pitcher out of a billion in ervin santana. Just because your big doesn’t mean you can’t throw fast. I don’t believe Lbarber is saying you need to be Ronnie Coleman to play baseball

I don’t know what your arguments are even about, but whoever told you, you need to stay scrawny and 160lbs to be a good baseball player and refrain from putting on any muscle mass was sadly mistaken. When i was 18 coming out of high school and I went up to my first college kinda “tryout”, the one two things the coach told me was I need to improve my 60 yard dash, and I need to put on more muscle mass. I was 6’1 and around 175ish, granted i was a fielder and not a pitcher, but today coaches like the muscle mass. Small skinny kids have a uphill battle.

I’m 6’2 and 225lbs now, faster then ever :slight_smile:

Now when did i say that you had to be scrawny get your facts strait i just dont beilive in wieght lifting. I think functional is a more sports specific workout. You cant fire the core when weight lifting or free weights. There is only one way Ab stabilization is the only way to fire the dead transverse abdominals.

O’rly? You ever do barbell front squats? Hits the core pretty hard!

yeah the top of the muscle not the deap transverse abdominal that controls balance. Ab stabilaztion is the only way to fire that muscle that goes from the lumbar spine to the abdominal wall.

The more I read, the more I realize that you don’t even know what these words mean.

FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CAN USE WEIGHTS!

If you didnt fire the core when lifting weights, you would collapse onto the ground in a heap. The core is the only thing keeping you upright on a squat, and it is the only reason you can stand upright on a deadlift. You can say this for any compound lift.

Honestly, you have the debate skills of a small child. I am sick of reading your posts, which have absolutely no substance. If you don’t want to lift weights, dont lift weights. I do not give a crap one way of the other. But when you come in here and start calling people out, and disagreeing with every aspect of strength science, then it becomes my business to set things straight.

define function in your words ok then mabey we can settle this?

Functional training is training the body to perfrom certain types of activities with increased strength and efficiency. It is the antithesis to bodybuilding. Whereas a bodybuilder will try to isolate a muscle to make it larger or to give more symmetry, functional training is about teaching the body to function as a cohesive unit.

From wikipedia:

Pitching is not a soft movement. It is a powerful movement. If you want to cultivate and grow power, then you must exercise that way. I explained this once already. From your feet all the way up through your fingertips, you must be able to generate power in an instant and then impart that to the baseball.

From Jesse Cannone:

this is what i think functional training is

Function- intergraded multi planer movement that involves acceleration and deceleration also stabilization.

work on your spelling kid

[quote=“RIstar”]http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_US009.htm
read the black letters under the bottle
It says adds muscle MASS. That means size. No matter what you say baseball pitching is not a power sport its a skill how you use your mechanics to create more velocity. If it was power then you would have huge kids throwing fast but nope we have people like Heelan13 5-7 125 and throws 80 as a freshman. THat shows that it is not a power sport and its a skill sport.
I would rather take something else that can bring amino acids to the muscle.[/quote]

your not retarded are you? so anybody can throw 95-99? your a joke…

what are you talking about i didn’t say anyone could throw 95+ now did I.

[quote=“RIstar”] No matter what you say baseball pitching is not a power sport its a skill how you use your mechanics to create more velocity. If it was power then you would have huge kids throwing fast but nope we have people like Heelan13 5-7 125 and throws 80 as a freshman. THat shows that it is not a power sport and its a skill sport.
quote]

yea you did

so your “skill” lets you throw 95-99?