Aloha

Aloha,

I’ve been visiting the forums of and on for awhile and decided to register.

I coach at the youth level in Hawaii and looking to absorb as much information as possible to keep my son healthy and successful in his pitching.

Bushido.

Welcome aboard! You’ve come to the right place, and there are thousands of us—coaches, active players, former players and what-not—ready to help and offer advice. Good to have you with us. :slight_smile: :baseballpitcher:

[quote=“Bushido”]Aloha,

I’ve been visiting the forums of and on for awhile and decided to register.

I coach at the youth level in Hawaii and looking to absorb as much information as possible to keep my son healthy and successful in his pitching.

Bushido.[/quote]

Welcome to the forum! Glad that you are here. It’s really great to see fathers helping their kids out in baseball. You’ll find plenty of good information here and good people who are more than willing to help you out.

It’s great to have more people join, get active and become part of the community.

Welcome!

[/quote]It’s really great to see fathers helping their kids out in baseball.[/quote]

I couldn’t imagine not being involved in his baseball development at his age.I know some people say it’s best not to coach your own sons but I found otherwise.We’ve had some of our best father/son talks ever while we were out playing catch.

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Welcome!

I remember coaching my son - wasn’t always easy. But if I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing.

I couldn’t imagine not being involved in his baseball development at his age.I know some people say it’s best not to coach your own sons but I found otherwise.We’ve had some of our best father/son talks ever while we were out playing catch.

Thanks for the welcome guys!![/quote]

That’s great to hear! Your son will have some great memories to tell his kids. Baseball is the greatest sport in the world, brings families together and will last till the end of time.

hey welcome. glad u joined. we need more peple. ur gonna have a lot of fun