Allstar

I pitched today July 26 on the allstar team.

I did awesome thanks to catcher from bishop hendricken that is 15 years old and starts varsity. Bishop Henderiken is school ROCCO BALDELLI went to. BEST IN RHODE ISLAND

I was throwing harder then ever and my SPLITTER WAS Nasty. Also I added another 3-4 mph this game!!!

Everything was working for me till I took my slef out of the game and another pitcher came in a lost the game for uses which was bad but part of the game.

4 innings around 4 K’s 1 Run give up.

THE NEW MECHANICS ARE VERY GOOD AND I"VE IN THE LAST few day’s been able to add about like 13 MPH to my faastball. SO now in a week I went from average to POWER PITCHER with still nasty offspeed.

NEXT GAME IS SATURDAY

My Coach has seen me pitch since I was little and said he has never seen me throw that hard ever in my life.

good ot hear

Nice. But how do you know you throw exactly 13mph faster or is it just an estimate.

a very good estimate lol from people I’ve been talking to. The reason is I just started to kick up my MPH for allstars and now I’ve become a Power pitcher but I still have the offspeed that will make you look stupid.

My next game is Tuesday it’s NOT an ALL-STAR game but it is playoffs for one of my leagues. I will pitch in this game but only about 40-50 pitches.

The reason not alot of pitches is I have all-star tourney starting friday under the lights and i think I’m going to be pitching that game so don’t want to throw to much.

Last Toruney we finsihed 3rd place but the 1st place team was an AAU team that wasn’t supose to be in tourney but they were.

Ive noticed more than once you said using NEW MECHANICS have helped you a lot. What are these new mechanics? What have you changed in your mechanics that has so drastically changed your velocity in such a short period of time?

well it was tempo and just staying upright. But i did that like 2 weeks ago and had like 2 mph change nothing big then I hit allstars and did some mental thinking and BOOM my velocity took off without changing anything.

Also I have a rythem like Roy Oswalt.

RIstar, your driving me crazy man! everyday you change your mechanics, i was like this when i was 15 and trust me, get one motion, stick to it, fine tune it, and dont change anything after its good, as for a change in velocity, that comes and goes, so dont be too surprised if your speed goes down the next time you pitch, dont change your mechanics because of it

Ok Lol I was planning on sticking with theses mechanics. I gained to much MPH and feel to good to ever give up the mechanics I have right now don’t worry about me changing them at all.

Yeah why would I loose velocity next start or even down the road since I did it once?

[quote=“RIstar”]
Yeah why would I loose velocity next start or even down the road since I did it once?[/quote]

Just because Zumaya threw 105 once doesn’t mean he can do it every time correct? A lot of factors can contribute to a good start or a very fast pitch.

Very nice post.

If my velocity drops a little next start how much could it be by? I’m looking to go into each game I pitch the same way so I can keep the MPH the same and pitch at the same level to shut the hitters down.

[quote=“RIstar”]If my velocity drops a little next start how much could it be by? I’m looking to go into each game I pitch the same way so I can keep the MPH the same and pitch at the same level to shut the hitters down.[/quote]RIstar, two weeks ago, you said you had the key to having great mechanics, those were thrown out the window, then you said it was about somethin else, and u dont do that anymore, now its mental, couldit just be that your pitching good now and maybe your arm is gettin into better shape than it was then, youve changed your mechanics at least 5 times

Took the words right out of my mouth.

last 2 weeks I’ve had same mechanics as soon as I quit thinking what mechanics to use and just did it everything elses fell in place.

[quote=“RIstar”]last 2 weeks I’ve had same mechanics as soon as I quit thinking what mechanics to use and just did it everything elses fell in place.[/quote]hahahaha u make me laugh man :lol:

I’m sticking with the mechanics I have right now I throw more strikes and thats helped me alot.

I PITCHED TODAY non allstar game

Went 7in 1 hit around 5-8ks an error on D

The 2 people that reached base I picked them off at 2nd base LOL. SO no one got to 3rd base. And the one hit should have been caught but my 2nd basemen was to slow and couldn’t go 10 feet to get pop up.

THIS WAS A PLAYOFF GAME AND WE ADVANCE TO NEXT ROUND.

MECHANICS

THey felt great and my velocity didn’t drop only when I was just trying to change speeds of the regular Fastball by throwing it all kinds off speeds.

Didn’t have mechanical problems at all!!!

you say you throw 75-80 :?: :?: I saw your video and it looks more like you throw 65 and i doubt youve gained 10-15 mph in a few weeks

Well I have I can’t get a video right now because I don’t want to focus on mechanics I like them where they are and just want to focus on winning in the all-stars.

And yes I did gain around 10 mph. Everyone that knows me has even said it but you would have to had followed ever game I pitched to see how I gained the 10 mph.

Stro thats an old video too. From like 3 weeks ago I have changed my mechanics and how I throw the ball. With changing my mental thinking. I use to be curveball and change-up I’m now all fastball.