After a long hiatus, I'm returning to the site

Hi everyone! I’m not sure if anybody here remembers me, I used to post pretty frequently.

It looks like there have been a lot of changes to the forum since I was here last.

My playing days are over, but I’m still passionate about baseball and am planning on volunteering as an assistant coach of the local legion team next summer.

For those who don’t recognize me, I spent a great deal of time discussing the knuckleball, throwing knuckleballs, researching knuckleballs and the like during my time. The pitch just intrigues me.

I’m looking forward to collaborating and talking about pitching with this community again, and hopefully I can learn a few things for coaching in the future.

For those that do recognize and remember me, my hiatus from the site had nothing to do with the site itself, I’ve always enjoyed this place. I have had a lot going on in my life, including the emotional decision I had to make about hanging up the cleats, finishing college and landing a job, as well as some personal demons that I won’t go into detail about here.

Glad to be back!

Welcome Back! Great to hear you are well and are going to volunteer.

Ted

Welcome back, Pustulio!

Best shiner I ever saw in baseball😜 Pustulio you always were one of the good ones, way up in Wyoming😎

I’m never gonna live that shiner down am I? Hahaha, good you think you never saw the nasty one I got in college, which I’ll just say…wasn’t baseball related.

Yeeeeeeeeeah buddy good to have you back! Hope all is well