Advice

Hey. I’m a 6 foot 145 lb. freshman pitcher. I throw resonably hard and have very nice mechanics. I’m just in the market for a really good offseason program. As you can tell, I’m pretty light, yet I’m also pretty strong.

I would like to work really hard this offseason, and make the varsity rotation for next year. Any suggestions on what I should do. Is Tuff Cuff useful? What about the ■■■■■■■■■■■?

I’m thinking about giving up football so I can really work on pitching, and also go to some camps, such as Pitching Central.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Hey, man! I’ve noticed that you’ve been asking the same questions over and over again for a few weeks now: Is TUFFCUFF good? Is ■■■■■■■■■■■ good? Is Pitching Central good? etc., etc.

I suggest you give one a try. Any one. Just get started with one. Because more than the workout program itself is how hard your willing to work at it. Your work ethic. That part’s gotta come from you. No matter what advice you get about any of the above mentioned programs, if you don’t have the work ethic, it won’t happen.

Make a decision on your own. Then go out there and make it happen. Good luck!