Adrian Peterson

…is a beast. I’m sorry to boast here guys but I’m a vikings fan through and through and he is the next Great running back. He is footballs Tim Lincecum people didn’t draft because they questioned his durability and no look at him. vikings going to the super bowl. To all the teams that passed on him…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

A freakish athlete and great competitior this is our year.

Gees man…have someone pinch you…you are dreaming…Vikings don’t win…much less GO to Superbowls…silly rabbit. Peterson is no surprise…the kid is the goods…I love to watch a great runner…too bad he’ll be watching come the end of January though…him and Brett.

Wow, I know just how you feel priceless…At the beginning of the baseball season, I thought the Cleveland Indians were going to the World Series. LOL

I too am a purple-bleeding Viking fan and I think this is the best team the Vikings have fielded since 1998. Probably since the 70’s actually since that '98 team didn’t come equipped with a defense. Since I have been a Viking fan for a long time I know what they are capable of so I keep my Super Bowl chatter to a minimum. Not that I don’t think they can do it, but history tells me not too! I never thought I’d be able to say that I love having #4 in purple, but it sure is nice to have someone who actually knows how to read a defense under center for a change - what with all the has-beens and never-were’s that we have had over the past 20-30 years.

Hey JD - you could put all three of those FL teams together and not make a SB contender out of em! :lol: I do love that TB stadium though - one of the coolest in the league.

That’s the most ignorant statement I’ve ever heard. 3 NFL teams combined from anywhere would be contenders and should win. I know you were probably joking though.

[quote=“Pustulio”]That’s the most ignorant statement I’ve ever heard. [/quote] You don’t get out much do you?

[quote]3 NFL teams combined from anywhere would be contenders and should win. [/quote] How 'bout we put the Lions, Bengals and Browns together and see what they do

[quote]I know you were probably joking though.[/quote] yes and yes to the above statements too :lol:

WOW

Did you see the stiff arm he did of the guy in the 4th quarter? Practically grabbed the guy and threw him about 10 yards into the sidelines. Then sprinted downfield for a touchdown

That was AWESOME. I can’t see that clip enough. The blocking by Rice made that play, but Adrian just throwing Wright to the side was spectacular.

[quote=“oc2viking”][quote=“Pustulio”]That’s the most ignorant statement I’ve ever heard. [/quote] You don’t get out much do you?

[quote]3 NFL teams combined from anywhere would be contenders and should win. [/quote] How 'bout we put the Lions, Bengals and Browns together and see what they do

Alright the most ignorant I’ve heard is that the Holocaust never happened.
The Lions, Bengals and Browns don’t even qualify as NFL. lol jk