Above and Beyond 2008... (video/training log)

Alright, well, I didn’t like how my last log was going, hence why I decided to delete it and start this log… Videos to be posted in a couple of weeks with an introduction… Oh, wait, I did not delete the log here…

Diet:

U.S. Wellness Grass Fed Beef
Free Range Chicken Breast from Grasslandbeef.com
Organic Pastures RAW Whole Milk
Grassfed Salted Organic Butter
Silver Hills Flax Organic Sprouted Bagels/Bread
Quaker Oats
Carrage-Berry Smoothie (1-3 a day) (1-2 large carrots, spinach, raspberries, blueberries, marionberries
Skippy Natural Peanut Butter
etc… Basically, I eat extremely healthy…

[quote]Supplementation

l-Huperzine A (2 cap w/f)
Aniracetam (1 cap w/f)
Oxiracetam (1 cap)
Centrophenoxine (1 cap w/f)
Piracetam (3 capsx… varies)
L-Theanine (1-2 caps)
Pyritinol (1 cap)
Idebenone (1 cap)
Benfotiamine (1 cap w/f)
Ubiquinol (Reduced CoQ10) 100 mg (1 cap w/f)
Citicoline (2 caps)
Ashwagandha (1 cap)
Vipocetine (3x5 mgs w/food)
NAC (500-1000 mgs)
ALCAR(1 gram)
PLCAR (1 gram)
NA-RALA (2x1/4 tsp)
Trans-Resveratrol (5 caps) (99 %)
Super Cissus (1-2 caps)
P-Slin (varies)
Powerfull (2 caps pre-workout)
Bolic (2 caps)
Rhodiola Rosea (2 caps)
MAN Body Octane (2 servings)
MAN Orotine (2 servings)
Super Bio-Curcumin (1 caps)
Designer Supplements Vigor (1-2 caps)
NOW Glisodin (1-2 caps)
NOW Veggie Carotenoids (1 cap)
Enzymedica Digest Gold (pre-Meals)
NOW Super EPA (4 softgells)
Millennium SportsCordgyen5 (3 caps)
CORE ABC (1 serving during workout)
NOW Ginger Root (2-3 Caps)
Alpha GPCholine (1 cap)
Ergopharm GF Pro Dutch Chocolate v2/ATW Cinnamon Bun…
Omega One/Kwick Karb (currently experimenting)
Updated Version AOR Ortho Core (6 caps)
NOW Ginger Root (1-2 caps)

Poseidon/Swell every once in a while…

N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine eye drops (varies)

I have everything listed above now… [/quote]

Todays Workout:

One Arm Dumbbell Snatches:

1x50x6, 2x60x6, 1x50x6

Barbell Step Ups (using bench):

3x135x3

Jump Shrugs (clean grip)

3x185x3

Russian Split Jump:

1x6, 2x3

Cuban Press:

1x10x12 (very slow-squeeze at top), 1x15x12, 1x10x12

CGPullups: Slow to increase tension… will videotape to show what I mean once I buy a camera…

BW+25x5, BW+25x4, BWx7

Stretch… I always stretch…

Great Workout… I have a feeling if I’m able to stay consistent I’ll hit 100 lbs plus on dumbbell snatches! I’ll start videotaping my workouts very soon… I’m buying a camera in 2 weeks! talk to you all later,

Frank

P.S. In order to see my intensity, you have to see me on camera… Snatches felt great-strength will jump quickly on these, as will strength on Jump Shrugs…

Also, I’m still waiting for my 40 lb X-Vest to come in the mail. I would also like to apologize for not posting as much lately-I’ve kind of been in my own little world and have pretty much just been sleeping/working/eating/supplementing (lol)…

I do my best to time things correctly in accordance to when I’m going to workout… And I tend to take naps on a daily basis, hence why I ended up working out at about 3:30-3:45 A.M. today… Since I took a nap after work yesterday and ended up waking up at about 12 A.M.

In sixty days, I would like to get a blood test done… Just prior to when I turn 19, seeing how I’ll no longer have health insurance, since I do not want to pay 100 dollars a month with my work… Maybe that is a mistake on my part, but then again, I want to retire in six months, hence why I really need to step it up in the gym.

Notes: I should note that I’ve only had a couple servings of body octane over the last week due to the fact I ran out of it… I have a container coming in the mail tomorrow and did not supplement it in prior to workout…

Mind>Matter… Supplements do help in this area, but one must be aware of their own potential. I once stood in a bathroom stall for >2.5 hours staring at the wall due to an anxiety attack… No one knows this, not my family, friends, but I am willing to admit this now. Maybe now you will understand why I became interested in Nootropics in the first place. The placebo effect is quite powerful-one must be able to defer from this… I feel incredibly focused and energetic throughout the entire day, yet I am able to relax quite readily and fall asleep when I want to. I enjoy taking naps-my next step is to master lucid dreaming. I may not be the biggest athlete, but I will always have an edge on the competition due to my greatest strength-I am able to get in the zone and stay in the zone.

Any who, on to the workout…

1/7/2008 Workout

b Power Cleans (off rack-mid thigh) [/b]

3x115x3, 1x115x6

Barbell Front Squats:

4x135x6

Corner Bar Twist:

1x60x6, 3x70x6

Snatch Pulls

4x135x3

Cuban Press:

1x15x12, 1x20x6 (1x15x6), 1x15x12

Russian Split Jump:

3x4

Towel Chinups:

BW+45x3 (BW+25x4), BW+25x3, BWx6

Conclusion:
Great workout-strength is coming back and I hit a PR on Towel Chinups… I will hit BW+100lbs soon on this exercise…

Pre-Workout supplementation:

2xPowerfull
2xRhodiola Rosea

1 Serving Core ABC/1/4 tsp PLCAR/5 grams Orotine
1 Bolic
1 Alpha GPC

During: 1/2 serving CORE ABC/1 Bottle ClearShot

One must never doubt themselves…

Talk to you later,

Frank

Also, I’m no longer using Kwick Karb or Omega One…

Well, I nailed [b]!

My set looked like this…

Towel Chins:

BW+45x4, BW+70x1, BW+70xfailed (1/2 way) (BW+45x2) (BW+25x4), BW+25x4, BW+25x3, BWx5…

The workout went really well… My form is continuing to come along on Hang Cleans (from rack) and I think I’m going to attempt to set a Personal Record next week. Other then that that, I had a damn good workout! Incredibly intense, strength is continuing to come back and well, macro nutrient timing is paying off…

This is how my pre-workout schedule looked like…

Note: I was up around 5-6 A.M. this morning and started my workout after 1 A.M. I was beginning to get a little tired prior to my pre-workout meal, so I decided to dose in 1 gram ALCAR, 1/4 tsp NA-RALA, and 2 caps Rhodiola Rosea… About 15-20 minutes later, I dosed in 1 cap T-RES…

After waiting about 60 minutes after first set of dosing, I took 1 cap P-Slin, 1 Super Cissus, 1 TNA, and 1 cap T-Force…

Pre-workout meal supplementation:

10 mg Vipocetine

Prior to workout:

2 caps Powerfull
3 tabs Cordgyen5
1 AlphaGPC

1 Bottle Clear Shot/1 gram PLCAR…
1 Bolic (2 caps total for the day)

During workout:

1 Serving CORE ABC
==========================================================

Misc Notes for the Day:

Powerfull dosage: 2x3 caps (morning, mid-afternoon), 1x2 caps (pre-workout)

Anabolic-Pump: 1x3 caps (first 3 meals)

P-Slin: (1x5 caps)

Super Cissus: 1x5 caps)

TNA: 1x4 caps

T-Force: 1x3 caps

Bolic: 1x2 caps for today

ALCAR: 1x1 cap, 1x2 caps

NA-RALA: 2x1/4 tsp (morning, night)

NAC: 1x1 cap (morning)

I’m pretty good when it comes to supplement timing/macro nutrient timing… I have come along way and I do not believe one’s pre-workout meal should contain the highest carb intake! Atleast, it doesn’t fare well for me, hence why I choose to consume the bulk of my carbs during my first 3 meals…

When I first added in Anabolic-Pump again, I started out at one cap for the first week, then bumped it up to 3 caps on the weekend… During my work week, I use 1-2 caps on a daily basis.

Anyways, I have not been dosing in Body Octane/Orotine lately… I will start dosing it in again within the next day or two. It’s all about timing, one thing I’ve continually preached to myself and from how things are going, I feel I’m on the right track even if I’m taking a s*** load of pills on a daily basis.

I’m much more explosive, mechanics feel pretty solid (pitching mechanics)… And frankly, as long as I am able to stay consistent and motivated, as work is mentally draining at times, I should be able to capture the attention of some scouts come baseball season!

Because hey, you only live once and I’m fortunate enough to be in a situation in which I am able to allocate my resources towards baseball training…

Alright, well, this is a pretty long message… Talk to you all later and soon, I promise to finally be able to post video of me training! And no, I am not rich by any means (in case some of you are wondering how I afford my supplements/milk)… Shoot, I only make 12 dollars an hour…

I added in 1 cap of Jarrow Formulas Lactoferrin today along with- - which tastes incredibly awesome!

Dosage is 3 tbsp daily…

I also added in 2 caps of Essential Plus Dr. Ohira’s professional plus probiotic along with body octane/orotine…

My stomach felt terrible Monday (I felt bloated) and after I came home from work, I downed some blueberries w/pysillium husk and 5 caps of Dr. Ohira’s Probiotic… Everything is back on track now (I figured out what caused the problem and fixed it)…

Note:

Dr. Ohira Probiotic Dosage: 2-4 caps daily

Misc notes:

I also received my quinoa in the mail today and added in about 1/3 of a cup to a protein shake I had with one of my meals…

The shake looked like this…

About 1/3 quinoa
1 tbsp Navitas Naturals, Cacao Power
1/2 scoop ATW Cinnabow WPI
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
RAW Whole Milk

I had this in conjunction with 2 sprouted bagels post-work…

Other then that, I am getting some ridiculous pumps at work… Pretty much when ever I lift something heavy, my muscles feel incredibly full… So I end up walking around with a pump for quite a while…

I’m leaning out, adding lbm, focus is insane… Pretty much, I’m looking forward to today’s workout…

Also,

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

I was shocked to hear the news regarding is sudden death and I’m still having a hard time believing he is dead… I’ve been a big fan of his work and my prayers go out to his family.

One more thing… I took off from all supplements Monday except for 1 cap of T-Force, 2 caps TNA, 3 caps P-Slin, and 3 caps super cissus…

As well as the probiotic/pysillium husk…

My stomach felt awful (too many oats) and after being up for more then 30 hours, I ended up going to sleep around 6 something P.M… Missing Prison Break for the first time.

Alright, so I took a nap last night and woke up just after 2 A.M… So I started my workout around 5 A.M…

Pre-Workout Protocol (exact same as last workout)…

Workout

DB Press:

2x45x6, 2x45x4

Push Press: 4x95x6

Hi-Box Step Up (using bench):

4x165x3

Internal/External Rotation:

3x10

Muscle Snatch/Behind the neck Snatch:

3x75x6

Good Mornings:

3x185x3

Glute Ham Raise (both calf muscles cramped right after the first rep… It hurt like hell, but I stretched and was good to go after that…

1x10, 2x6

Notes:
Great workout-I was extremely explosive on the exercises I performed and will up the weight on all up them next workout…

I was still a little sore going into the workout, but other then that, everything went well…

Good Morning’s felt extremely awesome (I will go for 205 next week)…

Any who, talk to you later…

Frank

P.S. No bodyoctane/Orotine/Oxiracetam/pyritinol/L-theanine/ashwagandha/NA-RALA/NAC dosage yesterday…

I actually do not take L-theanine/ashwagandha on a daily basis…

The other ones, however, I take 5-6 days out of the week… Although I did just add in Body Octane/Orotine and will be adding Blueprint…

Powerfull dosage is not taken everyday either… About 4 times a week… Yesterday, I did not dose in any… And today, I dosed in the 2 caps pre-workout and will dose in some caps before bed tonight…

Alright, well, I have to go eat, it’s my lunch break, later…

are you a bodybuilder or a pitcher?

I’m an athlete…

So I’m pretty damn sore at the moment, but I’m looking forward to setting some personal records later today!

My powerfull dosage is back at 2 caps pre-workout. And I add in Blueprint yesterday…

Dosage is 2x4…

I have some Omega Flex/Flex-Power coming in the mail next week, along with NOW SAM-E (the one w/b-vitamins)… And MS Citruvol-XS/Carnage…

I should probably note that I take Ashwagandha/L-Theanine occasionally… Any who, I’ll provide an updated list of what I’m taking a week from now…

For the members here… This is Omega Flex

[quote]The Joint Health Product Of Choice For Serious Athletes!

Omega Sports Omega Flex is a definite for those serious athletes who are hard on their joints or just want to maintain healthy ones. Omega Flex has a great blend of some of the best ingredients available to help you keep your joints healthy. Omega Sports took no short cuts when formulating this awesome product. So stop wasting your time with other insufficient products, and give your joints what they deserve!

[b]180 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Celadrin** 1350mg *
Methylsulfonylmethane 1005mg *
Chondroitin 750mg *[/b][/quote]

Flex Power

Right now, I’m cycling off of Piracetam/Oxiracetam…

Will continue to take Aniracetam/Centrophenoxine/L-Huperzine A/Pyritinol…

ALCAR dosage has gone up to 4 grams daily…

Bolic Dosing is at 2-3 caps… I’m not ready for 4 caps… Thus I am sticking with 2-3 caps…

BluePrint Notes: From the bottles I have used in the past, this is what I noticed…

http://www.manupdb.com/viewtopic.php?t=1077

[b][color=black]Increased Appetite
Increased Focus (sustaining over 2-3 hours) (Nootropic type effects)…
Increased Muscle Fullness (sustaining over 2-3 hours)
Change in Body Composition (increase in lbm while dropping body fat)…
Increased Strength

Potentiated the effects of Anabolic-Pump…
I also noticed some Pain Relief…[/color][/b]

But I was a bit disappointed by the fact that the focus/muscle fullness did not carry into my workout… I also did not notice greater mind-muscle connection while on it, but I do recall the product potentiate the effects of some other supplements I was on during the time…

But one should note I haven’t taken this in months and thus will write about how I feel at 8 caps per day…

Two separate dosings should allow for even greater workouts, hence why I will take the second dosing prior to my pre-workout meal…

I also have NOW Biotin on hand…

Pre-Workout Notes: I took my second dosing of BluePrint around 2 something A.M. this morning… I decided to take a nap last night and did my workout this morning…

I was pretty sore going into the workout… Shoulders/Upper Back/Legs… etc…

But I hung tough and I feel like I kicked some a**, although one arm db snatches were a challenge (right arm one db snatches)…

Prior to Pre-Workout Meal:

BluePrint

1 P-Slin
1 Super Cissus
1 TNA

Pre-Workout Meal Supplementation:

10 mg Vipocetine
1 Biotin

Pre-Workout Supplementation:

1 Jarrow Citicoline
1 Source Natural Alpha GPC
2 Powerfull
3 Cordgyen5
1 ALCAR (500 mg)

1/4 tsp PLCAR (1 gram)
Clear Shot

During Workout:
1 Serving Core ABC

Workout:

One Arm DB Snatch (excluding other multiple sets of different weights)…

2-3 sets x 60 lbs x 5-6 reps
2 sets x 65 lbs x 5-6 reps

Dead Stop Squat:
(ATG, below parallel)… (trying to remember sets and weight)…

1x165x6, 1x185x4, 1x185x2, 1x165x7, 1x205x2, 1x155x6-7…

Corner Bar Twist:

4x60x6

Jump Shrugs: Clean Grip

1x185x3, 2x225x3, 1x225x2 (1x185x3)

Russian Split Jumps:

3x3 (very explosive)

Cuban Press:

3x10x12

CG Pullups:

BW+45x2-3, BW+25x3-4, BWx6, BWx4, BWx4, BWx3

End Workout:

Dedicated about 30-35 minutes post-workout for stretching…

Notes:
I’m pretty sore at the moment…

One Arm DB snatches felt great when doing them with my left hand, but for some odd reason, I was struggling with explosiveness with my right hand…

Thus I ended up going lighter then originally anticipated… It was a definitely a challenge and I ended up doing multiple sets of different weights as I attempted to get in the zone on the exercise… Had I not put so much emphasis on this exercise, I probably could have gone even heavier on Dead Stop Squats…

As I noted before, I was pretty damn sore going into the workout, but things went pretty well…

Endurance was ridiculously awesome and I feel incredibly explosive! (And Flexible)!

Any who, I’m out for now…

I finally added in creatine again (orotine) (5 gram post-workout)

And will add in Body Octane today…

Post-Workout Supplementation:

1 P-Slin
1 Super Cissus
1 T-Force

1 serving Orotine

Post-Workout Shake:

RAW Milk, oats, 1 scoop dutch chocolate gf pro, natural peanut butter (about 1 tbsp)… Something to that effect…

Also, for those wondering what my weight is… I’m a light weight, … But I’m trying to get up there! ! !

Post-Post Supplementation:

Here’s what I’m supplementing in today…

2 serving BluePrint (already took first dose for today, not including pre-workout meal dose)… Second dose will be taken in about… hmm… I’m not sure yet…

1 Serving Body Octane
1 Serving Orotine
3 Grams ALCAR
1 Gram PLCAR
10 mg Vipocetine (w/f)
1 Biotin (w/f)
2 Caps Rhodiola Rosea
T-Res (3-3.5 grams)

1 Serving AOR Ortho Core (2x2x2)

2 Bolic (post-meal, Pre-Bed)
2 caps T-Force
3 caps TNA
3 caps Super Cissus
P-Slin (not sure)

1 Lactoferrin
Digest Gold
Ginger Root
Dr. Ohira Probiotic (2-4 caps)

Pre-Bed w/Meal:
1 tbsp RAW Cocoa
1 Super Bio-Curcumin
1 DS Vigor
5 Super EPA

Pre-Bed:
1 Ashwagandha
1 L-Theanine

Had an awesome workout this morning!

Will update a bit more later…

But I nailed 3x185x1 on Front Squats (explosive coming up) and ended up doing a quite a few other sets along the lines of 165x4, 155, drop set on my last set… from 155, 135, 115, 95… In which I sat at the bottom and exploded up!

Anywho, it was a great workout, although on my first exercise I was a bit sluggish…

But I did 7-8 total reps at 125 lb for Hang Cleans (from rack)… Then I went to a lighter load (95 lbs)…

As I mentioned in a previous post,I will post a breakdown of what supplements I use and the amount I take on Saturday… It’s kind of annoying typing a complete, detailed list out… Especially, since I have a tendency to fall asleep after meal four… But any who, later…

Workout Notes:

Well, I made a PR on Deadlifts tonight!

I did 315x4! Not bad considering how much I weigh, but I have a lot of room for improvement, thus my goal is to hit 405 within 5-6 weeks… I should be able to achieve this goal, but we shall see…

I did attempt a second set, but I failed miserably… My right hamstring was just shot after my first set at this weight, thus I lowered the weight to 255 and did 5 reps…

Any who, I had a pretty good workout…

Pre-Workout:

1 Citicoline
1 Alpha GPC
6 Carnage

1 Scoop Primal EAA
8 grams Pepto Pro
1/2 cup HRS
1 tsp Orotine

During/Post:

2 tbsp PeptoPro
HRS? Umm, I’m not sure how much I added into my shake…

It’s been awhile since I’ve updated here, but I just started doing deadlifts again… This is my second time doing them in the last two weeks…

I’m currently rehabbing my left shoulder and have only been doing leg workouts…

My supplement regimen has changed… I quit my job on the 23 of February…

I’m no longer drinking RAW Whole Milk, since I do not have the money for it…

HRS is a carbohydrate…

Carnage is Beta Alanine… 6 caps=4.5 grams pre-workout…

But I am still eating grass fed beef/free ranged chicken…

PeptoPro=Protein… (Hydrolyzed Cassein)

Primal EAA=Free Form Essential Amino Acids…

Alright, well, I’m out for now…

[quote]Supplementation

l-Huperzine A (2 cap w/f)
Aniracetam (1 cap w/f)
Oxiracetam (1 cap)
Centrophenoxine (1 cap w/f)
Piracetam (3 capsx… varies)
L-Theanine (1-2 caps)
Pyritinol (1 cap)
Idebenone (1 cap)
Benfotiamine (1 cap w/f)
Ubiquinol (Reduced CoQ10) 100 mg (1 cap w/f)
Citicoline (2 caps)
Ashwagandha (1 cap)
Vipocetine (3x5 mgs w/food)
NAC (500-1000 mgs)
ALCAR(1 gram)
PLCAR (1 gram)
NA-RALA (2x1/4 tsp)
Trans-Resveratrol (5 caps) (99 %)
Super Cissus (1-2 caps)
P-Slin (varies)
Powerfull (2 caps pre-workout)
Bolic (2 caps)
Rhodiola Rosea (2 caps)
MAN Body Octane (2 servings)
MAN Orotine (2 servings)
Super Bio-Curcumin (1 caps)
Designer Supplements Vigor (1-2 caps)
NOW Glisodin (1-2 caps)
NOW Veggie Carotenoids (1 cap)
Enzymedica Digest Gold (pre-Meals)
NOW Super EPA (4 softgells)
Millennium SportsCordgyen5 (3 caps)
CORE ABC (1 serving during workout)
NOW Ginger Root (2-3 Caps)
Alpha GPCholine (1 cap)
Ergopharm GF Pro Dutch Chocolate v2/ATW Cinnamon Bun…
Omega One/Kwick Karb (currently experimenting)
Updated Version AOR Ortho Core (6 caps)
NOW Ginger Root (1-2 caps)

Poseidon/Swell every once in a while…

N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine eye drops (varies)

I have everything listed above now… [/quote]
[size=18][color=red]
YIKES!
[/color][/size] But anyways, I just started an upper/lower split and I start pitching in April. Progress pics will be posted in April also.

But yeah, I get a bit carried away at times… Anyways, I’ll update in April…

how many pills do u pop a day

triple post, apparently… Sorry, this site is lagging for me.

Double post… Oops…