About me

I’m 14, i’ll be 15 soon. Just finished my Freshman year of HS, and I missed the HS team. I’m on a really bad summer league team, due to polotics and favoritism. But I’m the #1 pitcher x2 on my team. I’ve thrown over 40 innings in our 10-11 gms, including 4-5 CGs. I hit Clean-up and play 3rd when I dont pitch, at least this year. I’m on a bad team, but I strike out a lot of kids, and when I’m fresh, I’ll rarely walk a soul. I played our sister parent team the other night, I threw every pitch, K’d 8 and walked 0. We lost by 1, in the last inning, but it was nice to dominate a team that snubbed me. There was a stretch in 13 2/3 innings where I struck out 24 and walked only 4. I’m about 5’7, 135lbs and I throw around 74.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and hopefully I’ll get a reply or two? :lol:

[quote=“NC15”]I’m 14, i’ll be 15 soon. Just finished my Freshman year of HS, and I missed the HS team. I’m on a really bad summer league team, due to polotics and favoritism. But I’m the #1 pitcher x2 on my team. I’ve thrown over 40 innings in our 10-11 gms, including 4-5 CGs. I hit Clean-up and play 3rd when I dont pitch, at least this year. I’m on a bad team, but I strike out a lot of kids, and when I’m fresh, I’ll rarely walk a soul. I played our sister parent team the other night, I threw every pitch, K’d 8 and walked 0. We lost by 1, in the last inning, but it was nice to dominate a team that snubbed me. There was a stretch in 13 2/3 innings where I struck out 24 and walked only 4. I’m about 5’7, 135lbs and I throw around 74.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and hopefully I’ll get a reply or two? :lol:[/quote]keep up the good work

thats the nest way to deal with politics in baseball…Shut everyone down hard. I seriously hate politics in baseball it makes something as simple as getting on a hs team difficult.