A very awesome story!

First off, sorry I haven’t been on in a very long time. Since my last log-in, we’ve lost great pitcher Nick Adenhart, who I have a pretty cool story to tell about.

Nick Adenhart was an absolute beast. I watched him and Aaron Laffey(Cleveland Indians) pitch in the 1A West Region finals of Nick’s junior year in high school, Aaron was a senior. Nick threw a no-hitter with 14 strikeouts and only threw 82 pitches. Aaron allowed two singles, walked one, and struck out 19. Most people would think that Adenhart’s team came out victorious, but they didn’t. In the second innind, the lead-off guy was hit by a pitch. He stole second base and moved to third when the catcher’s throw went into center field. The next guy walked, then the next guy performed a 2-strike squeeze bunt that scored the runner from third, the only run that was scored in the game. After the 1-0 loss, Adenhart finished the season with a 6-1 record and a 1.37 ERA. The next year, Adenhart’s Williamsport HS squared off against Laffey’s former Allegany HS in the 1A West Region finals again. The story was much the same for Adenhart, throwing another no-hitter. But the outcome was different, with Adenhart picking up the victory.

Sorry for the long story, i just thought it was cool that i saw 2 Major League pitchers square off against each other in high school.

good story that must have been cool to watch