A question for the drivers

Has anyone ever seen a car going the wrong way on an interstate highway?

No but we had an assembly about drunk driving and two of the three accidents involved what your saying.

well in my town its a bunch of inbred drunks so yeah I’ve seen them

Driving is a big part of my living…I’ve seen stuff you wouldn’t believe, yes I’ve seen that, I’ve seen two very old folks stop and get out of their car and start just wandering around in the middle of I-4 in downtown Orlando, I’ve had an idiot right after the bars closed at 2 AM, driving down the passing lane in the wrong direction on Hwy 17, 2 guys fist fighting on the right lane of the Buckman Bridge in Jacksonville during rush hour, a guy running over, backing up and running over his wife/girlfriend/some girls luggage, various vehicle fires, trucks hanging off bridges…people engaging in natural and un-natural acts…I’ve found that women can do an extraodnary amount of “other” things besides driving, including putting on make-up and reading the bible…why have you had an interesting event?

Girlfriends mother was killed by a Driver who was high and on the wrong side of the road. People are idiots.

I think my dad had a truck erupt into flames in front of him. Or something werid like that.

Yes I was driving west on I-40 and a car was going the wrong way. Needless to say, I lost this game of chicken.

Excuse my stupidity he clipped you?

Excuse my stupidity he clipped you?[/quote]

no… Chicken is where 2 idiots drive at each other on purpose and the dumber idiot wins by not turning away

Living near the Utah border I’ve seen a lot of stupid drivers, seriously Utah has the worst drivers ever.

Excuse my stupidity he clipped you?[/quote]

no… Chicken is wear 2 idiots drive at each other on purpose and the dumber idiot wins by not turning away[/quote]

Ahhh I get it.