A Prospect’s Promise to One’s Self
- I will prepare my day the night before.
- I will not limit myself to poor decisions.
- I will not be wrongfully influenced by others.
- I will set priorities that are mature and that have worth.
- I am not like everyone else, I am unique.
- I do not want to be like someone else, I am me for a reason.
- I know my limits more that I know my abilities.
- I am a gentleman at all times.
- I can not always right the wrongs of this world, but I can right my own wrongs.
- I am man enough to admit mistakes, and human enough to repeat some in my lifetime.
- I am proud to do the right thing without being asked.
- What I don’t understand, I think about before acting.
- I am not quick to judge others, as they may judge me.
- All my successes started from my heart.
- I will send Coach Baker 40% of my signing bonus.
( just seeing if you’re paying attention) :faint: