A person everyone is rooting for!

Jonathan Lester, even if your a Yankees fan or even a Rockies fan your still rooting for him. He is a great story comeing back from cancer midway through the season and winning game 4 of the World Series. Even if he’s pitching against your team and your rooting for your team,still a small part of you will want him to do good. Just so you know he went into Spring Training in better shape then before he gained 30 pounds of muscle in the off-season. Even thought I’m a Rays fan and we hate the Red Sox i’m still gonna say good job Jon Lester and Good Luck on your upcoming season.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Nice poll. :evil:

why not root for him, he beat cancer, but just because of this i will not go soft on him, if he pitches against my team i want him to FAIL

but in any other case i will root for him

I mean if he did pitch against the Rays. I would still want the rays to win but I just want him to have a plus day and get the no decision