A new season

After getting hurt and so far not being able to throw for about a week and having our team lose our first game of the season, I decided I needed to work harder as a pitcher and player overall. I started Steven Ellis’ 5 lb. weight exercises today, core exercises, & running exercises…I also went on a new diet that kc gave me. I cannot do some of Steven’s arm exercises because the doctor said not to. I will start those up next week, along with elbow weights and I will start throwing lightly, beginning with light catch, then moving up to long-toss, and finally after about 5 days of that, pitching again. Today I did those exercises this morning, had eggs, toast/peanut butter and some yogurt. I couldn’t really eat lunch because I had to get to school. Practice is right after school and we’ll probably run and do some more things that will help. So far this year our team in 0-2 and 0-1 in the league. My hitting is 0.333 and I feel that needs to get better in order for us to have success. We play our 3rd and 4th games tommorow against the league favorite, besides us. As for my elbow lately, I’ve iced my elbow twice a day every day for a week now, and it’s getting really stiff. I was thinking this might be good because it would say that the ligament is healing and the inflammation is going away. Any opinions? I have been throwing lefthanded though for the last week and I have to say I’m getting very good at it. :lol: Any ideas on what I should have to eat tonight? kc is an expert on this…haha

I ended up having oatmeal and vanilla yogurt for something to eat…unflavored oatmeal isint very tasty haha.

Ive got the same thing you do, but since theres only 2 games left in the season im out for the season, but when i get well ill b pitching to our summer leage teams, i ice twice a day aswell but my arm doesnt get stiff, does this mean its not healing?

[quote=“TheBaseballGuru”]Ive got the same thing you do, but since theres only 2 games left in the season im out for the season, but when i get well ill b pitching to our summer leage teams, i ice twice a day aswell but my arm doesnt get stiff, does this mean its not healing?[/quote]I’m not really sure…anyone know for sure?

The team won 1 of 2 games today, and we lost the one that counts towards our league standings. 2-1. I went 1-3 with a rip on a hanging curve and flied out once to right on a nice hit. Were now 1-3 and 0-2 on varsity. We need to start hitting.

3-5 days now before i can start throwing again, i plan on taking it very slowly, because we dont play any competition for about a week

i am going to do a light bullpen today! im excited

[quote=“tannerlorenz”]i am going to do a light bullpen today! im excited[/quote]felt good, didnt throw hard at all, scheduled to do some light relief pitching this thursday and friday