A Kid gets Tossed for Drawing a Line

Last night our game went well, until the umpire was being such an arrogant a**hole… A kid on my team drew a line in front of the plate, and that was his usual routine. The ump gave him like 2 warnings already, and my teammate did it again, and got tossed out, then my coach went up to the ump, (had beef with eachother for years) he got tossed out, then a couple of my teammates started shouting out things, and they got tossed out, and the ump didn’t even know one kid’s number and said a random number and tossed a kid out when he was in the dugout and said nothing. We then forfit, and laughed it off.

Bet thats about as wild as it gets in Burnaby British Columbia on a Friday night. 8)

acually the game was in Surrey, British Columbia, the worst place in BC. Its were all the gangs and shootings occur :S but the ump was so bad, I couldn’t believe it!

Do you play for an actual league where umps need certification before umping?

If so why not report that to the league president.

its that kids fault. the ump warned him 2 times and he kept doing the same thing? he deserved getting thrown out then

but it wasn’t in the rule book that you can’t do it… :lol:

[quote=“yanksneeddice-K”]Do you play for an actual league where umps need certification before umping?

If so why not report that to the league president.[/quote]

Yes I do, my coach is probably going to do it. My coach came out for the next game anyways so its all good, just laugher all around!