A J Burnett?

Is anyone have A J Burnett pitching slow motion?

I would also like to see his mechanics!

I’ll sum them up for you,
Slow, lazy leg lift, turns away from the batter, strides moderately towards the plate, enormous inverted M, tries to throw 110, falls off, finishes terribly, pitch is a ball and his UCL shreds into pieces.

I don’t really like AJ Burnett…

Slow, lazy leg lift, turns away from the batter, strides moderately towards the plate, enormous inverted M, tries to throw 110, falls off, finishes terribly, pitch is a ball and his UCL shreds into pieces.

I don’t really like AJ Burnett…[/quote]

:lol:

that makes a whole lot of sense…

also throws 95mph with 18wins 221ip and 231ks last year…and his mechs are actually pretty sound… Alex Rodriguez - YouTube … dono what the hell your talkin about, finishes terribly? in what way does he “try to throw 110” hes not known to be a overly wild pitcher.

also throws 95mph with 18wins 221ip and 231ks last year…and his mechs are actually pretty sound… Alex Rodriguez - YouTube … dono what the hell your talkin about, finishes terribly? in what way does he “try to throw 110” hes not known to be a overly wild pitcher.[/quote]

one of the most underrated pitchers

how is he underrated did you see the huge money he got for having 1 season over like 13 wins and a habit of being on the dl.

he does throw very effortless heat. motion is slow and calm but throws hard.

enourmous inverted M? obviously you dont understand what you’re talking about.

has no idea what hes talking about. dont even know if hes talking about burnett with that description, either is bsing or thinking of somebody else.

Ok guys relax lol I was exaggerating… His mechanics arenttyat bad, I just don’t like him because I think hes lazy, and because he’s a Yankee. He shuts down the three best teams in the al east last year, great numbers, and pitches average to below average against he rest of the league. Contract year type player, which I don’t like. He does have great stuff, and his deliver is effortless, but he just strikes me as an arrogant primadona.

so you comments on his mechanics have nothing to do with his mechanics, just some personal vendetta?how bout you just shut it next time when someones requesting mechanics

Yes, I totally have it out for a guy who makes more an hour than I do in a month… idiot. It was a joke, so how about you shut it next time your nonexistent sense of humor fails you.

He doesn’t fall off, he finishes well, I meant inverted W not M. Everyone needs to relax, I was kidding… jesus

A.J Burnett has some damn good mechanics.

How about you calm down and stop acting like you ARE A.J. Burnett. A.J. Is a good pitcher with mechanics that could possibly cause him trouble eventually, its all about time with pitchers.