2007 Season

This game was considered kill. The team hadn’t made it past the fifth inning against any team. We played some of our back-ups for the second half of the game.

At. Franklin Township Hawks

Win 16-3 (Five Inning Ten Run Rule)

2-3 two runs, walk, 1 SB

I’m out of my slump with three hard hit balls today. Two in for singles.

Our Record: (5-0)

We finally came into a game with some competition and a chance to show how good we were. This team was 5-2 coming in. We were up by 11 at one point. A big inning strictly blamed on the umpires and I don’t do that much. We turned a dead double play ball and the umpire said I was off the bag. I held a pose on the bag for god sakes. It was horrible. Another play a runner rounded first by about five or six feet then went over in foul territory. I tagged him the umpire said he was safe because he went back over into foul ground. It was bad. We had to get 8 outs that inning. We added a couple runs and the game wasn’t really as close as it looked.

At. Towamensing Orioles

Win 15-12

3-4 four rbi, walk, 1 run, Double

Our Record: (6-0)

Fairly easy game to wrap up the long week. Solid played game by us.

Vs. Towamensing Eagles

Win 10-4

1-2 Double, RBI, HBP

6 IP, Win, 4 Runs, 2 ER, 10 K, 0 bb, 3 Hits

I pitched fairly solid. Breaking ball was sharp and my arm action was very consistent on my fastball and change up which had hitters off balance.

Our Record: (7-0)

This team was rumored to be pretty good but only had one good pitcher. He pitched against us. We had a huge fourth inning against him and our pitching was just to much to handle for them. The game was over in a flash and it was about our best played game all season.

At. Lansford Silberline

Win 6-1

2-3 Double

3 IP, 1 Run, 0 ER, 3 K, 0 bb, 0 Hits

Our Record: (8-0)

We played a good game. We had the game under control the whole way. We could have put more runs up but we had some extra men get some at bats in clutch situations.

At. Lansford Elk Lightning

Win 9-3

3-4 Triple, Double, 6 rbi, 2 runs

2 IP, 1 Run, 0 ER, 3 K, 0 bb, 0 hits

I pitched good. My stuff has been real consistent all year. Fastball velocity has increased about 10 MPH since January just from working on mechanics and using my body more. I’m probably up around 70 now. I had a huge day at the plate. A big bases clearing triple in the first in which I scored on a throwing error on the same play. My best game of the year. My dad considered it an extra father’s day present since it was father’s day. haha

Our Record: (9-0)

We’ve had two games cancelled throughout the season against good teams. We can handle both. We start our playoffs tonight as the number one seed facing the number eight seed Jim Thorpe Royals. We should walk but we won’t be too confident. I get the start and I want perfection. I"ll post tonight with the results