18y/o RHP 88-90mph (I need a summer team)

My name is Derek Eitel, I’m 6’5" 180 lbs. I am looking for a legion team to play for this summer. I live in Marshall, IL which is 15 minutes west of Terre Haute, IN. I have been professionally scouted, but i don’t think our legion team is going to have enough players to field a team this summer. I throw a 4-seam, sinker, cutter, slider, curveball, and am developing a change-up. Contact me if you know of any teams in my area. Thanks a ton. :slight_smile:

You might try Alton Post (Alton, IL). Look them up online and give them a ring. You may be able to stay with a host family in town. You might also try looking up an AAU team at www.aaubaseball.org

Thank you Mr. Ellis, I will look into that, but I have a summer job umpiring little leage, and other obligations that would not allow me to live away from home this summer. I was looking more for Legion teams within an hour drive at the most.

Do u play any other positions? and would u play in terre haute on a 16- 19 year old league??

Yes, primarily SS and 1B, but I’m thinking of making a transition to the outfield. I have played every infield position in H.S., but the two i mentioned were the main two. Yes, i would be interested. Send me a PM and let me know how to get in contact with you. Thanks.