18 y.o 6 foot 6 tall pitcher

I’ve been working alot and training hard to get my legs stronger and my mechanics more efficient. Anything that pops out to you that would help me pitch better? I currently sit around low 80’s

Sorry, you have no lower body power

Shorten your stride and work on lower body powering the throw, but it does mean you put power into your legs and push. It’s a coordination thing not a strength thing.

And there’s the problem. If you don’t have any power in your lower half, you’re probably throwing with just your arm, and that can be disastrous. You need to learn, work with and master “The Secret”—something I learned a long time ago by watching how the Yankees’ Big Three rotation did it. Those three guys—Vic Raschi, Allie Reynolds and Eddie Lopat—were all driving off that lower half, using the legs, the hips and the torso in one continuous (and, it seemed to me, seamless) motion, creating a nonstop flow of energy all the way up through the shoulder and arm and thus generating more power behind their pitches. I saw just how they were doing this—you’re right, it’s all about coordination—and I made a note of it and started working on it on my own. As I practiced this essential element of good mechanics I found that I was doing the same thing those three pitchers were doing, and it came easier to me because I was a natural, honest-to-gosh sidearmer.
A good place to start is with the “Hershiser” drill which aims at getting the hips fully involved. No special equipment is needed for this, just a fence or a wall, and as you work on this you will discover that those hips are actually a connection between the two halves of the body. Make use of it; it will pay off in the long run. :baseballpitcher:

okay thanks! so lower body work, got it, any other opinions?

This goes with what others have said. Work on your explosiveness. Your motion looks very routine, no “pop” until you are already fully stretched out with your hand back. You should be going explosively from the moment you move towards the plate.

but I actually like your lower body movement and your upper body flexion. It looks like you are just opening up early. You already have a strong front side, so maybe you could try breaking your hands later or bringing your hands and glove up higher before you start your stride.

All good suggestions, I will deffinetly try the bringing the hands up higher to take longer to open up suggestion and staying closed longer. I will also try increasing the explosiveness over the next few bull pen sessions. Today I threw a 60 pitch bull pen and it felt great! 60 pitches isn’t too much for me as I usually pitch more then that but I havn’t thrown in a couple days so I didn’t want to over do it! I noticed today that everything felt very loose and really great ! Felt very little tension in the arm and felt I was pulling down with my back rather then only arm. I’m going to remember the feel and build on it! Anything else that jumps out to you guys?