16 Year old advice welcome

Hows it going? Going into my junior year and working on my mechanics as well as trying to exposure for college ball. Here is my video any advice is kindly welcomed. Thanks!

Forgot to mention usually throwing in the 80-86 range

-back knee collapse
-opening the front side early
-body and stride leg lean going toward 1B direction (peeling off)
-front knee collapse
-trunk flex inhibited by the front leg

Looking at the mechs, I’d be skeptical of the 86 mph gun reading. I think you need a new gun. Cleaning up the things listed above should get you at least 10 mph, so if the 86 is legitimate, someone should take you under their wing.

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it! By collapsing my front and back leg what do you mean? not fully extending? I am trying to stay closed longer and land straighter. For the trunk flex should I just emphasize really heaving my trunk?

-back knee collapse
Too much bend in the back knee during and coming out of the leg lift. It should flex a little, but not enough that the torso noticeably drops. Stand taller during the lift instead of curling into a ball, improve your posture and dynamic balance. Work on increasing the power of the back leg drive without dipping downward with the torso. Stay high and lead with the front hip.

-opening the front side early
Delay the opening of the stride foot toward the plate for as long as possible by showing the catcher the outside of your ankle as early as you can coming out of the lift, and for as long as possible during the stride to build momentum, to stride directly toward the plate, and to translate more power into the upper body later on through greater rotational torque. Initiate the trunk rotation from the back side. Some use the back knee or back hip as cues.

-body and stride leg lean going toward 1B direction (peeling off)
The upper body leans like this to compensate for a closed or cross body stride to get you back on target. From the angle of the camera, I can’t tell how severe it is. That front knee and ankle need to be vertically aligned during truck rotation. If not, energy is being siphoned away and you aren’t throwing from a stable platform.

-front knee collapse
The inside angle of the front knee should not get below 135 degrees. If the angle decreases, you can’t get your upper body over your front leg for trunk flexion, release, and follow through

-trunk flex inhibited by the front leg
Your chest is running into your front thigh and you are not getting over that leg until the ball is gone. Usually pitchers who over-stride or have weak back leg drive run into this problem.

Take on these points one at a time and in sequence.