12yo Needs Help With Mechanics - Modeled after Clayton Kershaw

I am currently 12. Little tall for my age. Need some help with consistency. Right now my windup is based off Kershaw. I need some help because my pitches always go either right now the middle or way high and right.

Criticism is always welcome. Just want to improve. I’ve only pitched two games i have a 0 era. A couple hits but usually retire the side. Just need some help with consistency. I’m honestly not that great.

I Love it! Don’t worry about Kershaw. Be who you, AB22 are. Keep the passion, enjoy the game and do what works for you. As you mature you will figure what works best for you. I do like the balance you have at an early age. Good luck!

Thank you for the kind words. I will hopefully end up finding what truly works for me down the road.

To the kid: Be yourself, not your favorite pitcher. This from a physics professor (former pro pitcher) involved with the physics of throwing/swinging sports. To the parent: The first thing I noticed is that the kid over-steps and loses his balance in the process. Of course, there is always more to consider.

Thank you.