12 in 1 multivitamins

Someone who was trying to grow taller told me about it. It was supposely used to help people grow taller but it looks like it can help get taller. There is a site that is offering 4 bottles for free. I was wondering has anyone ever tried these vitamins before? because i am a little skeptical about it.

http://www.12-in-one.com/ce-b-riskfree.aspx?adid=nvb1001.30979-gtf

if someone decides to try it can u please tell me how it has help you thanks

I don’t understand how it would make you grow. It really doesn’t look that original to me.

The only theoretical way to grow taller, via substance, would be something that makes the thickness of your cartiladge disks thicken. Theoretically if each disk between the vertebrae was a millimeter thicker, you would be an inch taller or so.

helping me grow would be a plus but looking at the nutrition facts and stuff it loooks like very good stuff and it will give me better health in general so it might be a good idea to take it

I dont see any nutritional breakdown on the site (how much of each ingredient) but it doesnt seem like you could possibly have enough of each inside a couple caplets. I take most of that stuff individually, the fish oil, super greens, and vitamins, and each one of those alone is more than a couple caplets (3-6 fish oil caps a day, plus 2 teaspoons of Greens+).

Also, just looking at the site it looks like a rip off.

Why only free for 30 days? If you dont return the unused product, will they charge you? And who the hell charges 8 dollars for shipping? I decided to enter some fake info to go in and read the fine print…

[quote]If you love the results of 12-in-One, simply do nothing. Your credit card will be charged $29.95 per bottle plus applicable taxes at the end of the 30 day trial. That’s 50% OFF the regular price! Then, for your added convenience you’ll receive a fresh 60-day supply in 30 days, and every 60 days thereafter, until you choose to cancel. At the time of each shipment, your credit card will be charged $1 off the original $29.95 per bottle price until you reach the ultimate low price of $24.95 per bottle. Each bottle will be billed monthly, and Shipping and Handling is FREE!
[/quote]
Seems like an absolute scam to me… They’ll just keep sending crap and charging your credit card.

wow all these free stuff are scams anyway so do u think it’s a good multivitamin to take? because it has more stuff then centrum. cause if it is i would just get it from the store or online somewhere thanks

Anything that supposedly makes you taller…well I’m gonna go on a limb :lol: and say that it’s crap…

There are a ton of good multivitamins out there. I’ve taken Centrum Performance, and it’s a pretty good one. I’ve switched to EAS Athlete’s Defense multivitamin, and I probably won’t ever use a different one. Just throwin that out there. I wish I had a bottle of Centrum on me right now so I could compare them, but I don’t. What I don know is that Centrum is geared more for everyday life while Athlete’s Defense is made for athletes.

I wouldn’t get those vitamins that “make you taller.” Remember, too much of a good thing, probably isn’t a good thing at all.

[quote]If you love the results of 12-in-One, simply do nothing. Your credit card will be charged $29.95 per bottle plus applicable taxes at the end of the 30 day trial. That’s 50% OFF the regular price! Then, for your added convenience you’ll receive a fresh 60-day supply in 30 days, and every 60 days thereafter, until you choose to cancel. At the time of each shipment, your credit card will be charged $1 off the original $29.95 per bottle price until you reach the ultimate low price of $24.95 per bottle. Each bottle will be billed monthly, and Shipping and Handling is FREE!
[/quote]
So you get 4 bottles free, then have to pay for them after 30 days? It says if you love the product, don’t do anything and you’ll get more stuff, but what if you don’t love it? I mean will you still have to pay for the bottles (those 4 “free” bottles I mean)?

See a problem? You get bottles every 60 days, but get charged per month?

So a little recap,

You get 4 free bottles that you pay for after 30 days and then you get charged for a new shipment of a 60-day supply in 30 days (so you go 30 days without any bottles?) and then every 60 days you get more bottles (while paying bills per month when you get bottles every other month).

Sounds kinda iffy to me.

They make claims that cant possibly be backed up by a capsule style vitamin. The pill would be as big as a fist if it contained all that stuff in the proper quantities.

If you want a multivitamin then just buy centrum or something cheap. Then just buy the other stuff individually so you get dosages that will actually work. Fish oil is cheap and so are greens supplements. The other stuff is also readily available.

[quote=“NPA Pitcher”]Anything that supposedly makes you taller…well I’m gonna go on a limb :lol: and say that it’s crap…

There are a ton of good multivitamins out there. I’ve taken Centrum Performance, and it’s a pretty good one. I’ve switched to EAS Athlete’s Defense multivitamin, and I probably won’t ever use a different one. Just throwin that out there. I wish I had a bottle of Centrum on me right now so I could compare them, but I don’t. What I don know is that Centrum is geared more for everyday life while Athlete’s Defense is made for athletes.

I wouldn’t get those vitamins that “make you taller.” Remember, too much of a good thing, probably isn’t a good thing at all.[/quote]

NPA pitcher has the EAS vitmain helped you? in what ways?

Here’s what it says on the front of the bottle: “Designed to Support Athlete’s Immune System by Increasing Antioxidant Defenses.” What do I think about it? I’m a no non-sense person. If I don’t think something works or is just plain stupid, I’m not going to do it. In my opinion, nothing is more important than a multivitamin, especially one made specifically for athletes. I’m not an expert, but that’s just my view. I’ve been to Athlete’s Performance in Florida. (Athlete’s Performance is regarded as the best strength and conditioning program in the country and often times in the world.) If you aren’t already taking Athlete’s Defense, they give it to you every day. (Along with a couple other supplements.) I’ve been taking them for around 8 months now, and I’ve been sick once. I had a cold…I took Centrum Performance at one point, too. I never really felt like I got anything from those. But, that’s really hard to justify. It’s just what I feel.

But anyways, good luck with finding supplements!

Not all multivitamins are the same. Centrum is crap-I’m glad you no longer take it.

Look into MHP Activite Sport… 24 dollars for a month supply… Granted, that is if you take a full dosage daily.

I thought this was cool, too. On the front of the bottle it says, “Nutrients clinically tested by military special forces.” They gotta be good then! :smiley: