11 year old help

Posted a video a while back, these are his new and improved mechanics,
would like a rating or help if there is any.
Thanks

not bad but one thing is his follow thru, the foot is coming around the side instead of coming straight up. also, whether it depends if u r intending to do so, when he strides the foot is coming around the side instead of straight to the target. Other than that, looks good. I especially like how he brings his glove comes in close to his body on the follow thru.

Which foot is coming around the side? (left, right)
And how does he fix that, just pulling in forward?

actually both. the first one is the left one when striding toward the plate. ( it all depends whether or not he’s comfortable with that) Craig Kimbrel does the same thing. its just not popular and is extra movement that isnt needed.

I wouldnt worry about the other thing.

[quote=“cc427baseball”]actually both. the first one is the left one when striding toward the plate. ( it all depends whether or not he’s comfortable with that) Craig Kimbrel does the same thing. its just not popular and is extra movement that isnt needed.

I wouldnt worry about the other thing.[/quote]

Is it on his leg kick or on his way down to footstrike?

One thing I notice is that he is not fully rotating his hips prior to release - which blocks off his front side and does not transfer energy successfully to his upper half - robbing all of his velocity. This will also tend to make him throw way up and in or way down and away to a righty.